MotoTech Trailblazer TourPro Riding Pant - Level 2
- SAFETECH CE Level 2 Knee and Hip Armour. All Armours are Removable.
- Easy Access Knee Armour zipper pocket with adjustable velcro knee armour
- 1200D Polyester Oxford fabric used on lower buttocks and rear inner thighs to facilitate outstanding abrasion resistance and tear resistance for the safety of the rider.
- 4 External Pockets: 2 waist zipper pockets, 2 side thigh flap pockets
- Elastic waist, waist velcro strap and adjustable over-the-boot ankle velcro Fastener to assist in achieving accurate and comfortable fitting.
- Quilted detachable thermal liner included
- 2 Reflective Perforated Air Cooling Vents: 2 Upper knee for adequate ventilation.
- Reflective strips on upper knee for high visibility when the upper knee vents are closed.
- Bright and Classy looking MotoTech branded and buttons throughout the pant.
- Reflective cord attached with classy looking MotoTech branded pullers throughout the pant.
- Stretch panels at behind knee and above knee for easy full range movement.
- Standard MotoTech Jacket-to-pant zipper panel.
- Reflective MotoTech branding for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
- Reflective "TourPro" series branding on side pocket flaps for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
This waterproof pant can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or generic travel.
Are you aware of the difference between "Waterproof and Water Resistant" and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water?
- Elastic waist for comfort
- Reflective MOTOTECH branding on both the sides of the pant
- Fully taped seams
- Regular Fit
|Material:||PolyVinylChloride Coated Nylon (waterproof)|
|Elastic Waist:||Can go up by 1.5 inches of normal waist width of the pant.
Reflective Mototech Logo branding on each side. The stitches of both pockets have been seam sealed from the inside.
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof pant regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten velcro before washing.
4) Cold wash on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only or hang it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.
Size Guide: MotoTech Trailblazer TourPro Pants