MotoTech Trailblazer TourPro Riding Jacket - Level 2
- SAFETECH CE Level 2 Back, Shoulder and Elbow Armour. All Armours are Removable.
- 1200D Polyester Oxford fabric used on outer forearms and shoulders to facilitate outstanding
abrasion resistance and tear resistance for the safety of the rider.
- 6 External pockets: 1 Upper left chest flap pocket, 1 Right Waist flap pocket, 1 Left Waist
flap pocket, 1 Right chest water resistant zipper pocket, 1 Quick access right forearm
zipper pocket, Rear back pouch flap pocket
- 3 Internal Pockets: 1 Under the main flap waterproof pocket with a earphone
eyehole, 1 Inner Chest hidden pocket and 1 Thermal liner hidden pocket.
- Waist strap, forearm strap, upper arm Strap and Wrist Velcro Fastener to assist in
achieving accurate and comfortable fitting.
- Forearm strap and upper arm strap to adjust armour fitting.
- Quilted detachable thermal liner included
- Micro fleece-lined Collar
- 6 Reflective Perforated Air Cooling Vents: 2 Upper Chest, 2 Upper Arms and 2
Upper Back for adequate ventilation.
- Reflective strips on upper chest for high visibility when the Upper Chest vents are closed.
- Bright and Classy looking MotoTech branded and buttons throughout the jacket.
- Reflective cord attached with classy looking MotoTech branded pullers throughout the jacket.
- Heavy Duty SBS Main front two-sided zipper. To accommodate frock up phenomena while on the bike.
- Stretch panels at elbow for easy full range movement.
- Standard MotoTech Jacket-to-pant zipper panel.
- Reflective MotoTech branding on Front flap pocket and back for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
- Reflective "TourPro" series branding on upper arms for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
Mototech Drystar Rain Overjacket:
|Material:||PolyVinylChloride Coated (waterproof)|
|Toggle Adjusters:||Toggle adjuster at the hood|
|Reflective:||MOTOTECH branding on front left chest and centre back|
Wash Care Instruction:
1) Washing your waterproof jacket regularly will help maintain the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating.
2) Can be washed in a standard washing machine.
3) Fasten all zippers and velcro before washing.
4) Cold wash on a gentle wash setting.
5) DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
6) Rinse it twice after washing.
7) You can use a tumble dryer but on a low heat only or hang it in the shade.
8) Do not dry clean or iron
9) Do not Bleach.